Getting Support - How We Help You
PoolCar is committed to helping its customers achieve the maximum benefits that PoolCar has to offer. Support, questions and assistance are provided in the following ways:
- The help center is an online portal dedicated to support and helping all customers. This is your first port-of-call if you need help or are stuck with anything.
- Premium support packages are also available, designed to provide Enterprise-grade support to suits different budgets and different needs.
- New to the role or want to take your skills to the next level? Read more about our Training services.
Our help center is an online portal dedicated to support and helping customers obtain maximum benefit from the PoolCar software. Searchable by keyword, the online help portal has articles for common scenarios and questions.
(link opens in a new window)
How To Ask For Help
If you cannot find what you are looking for in the Help Center, simply send an email to the following email address to request assistance. On receipt of the email, our help desk software will create a ticket and email you back with an acknowledgement of receipt.
Please note that this support service is for system administrators only - we do not provide 'first level' support for your organization.
Each inbound ticket is reviewed and triaged using our standard guidelines to ensure consistency across different customers and industries. Each ticket is assigned a Priority Label, ranging from 1 to 5 with each level having a service level attached for 'first touch' and 'target resolution.' We refer to this as our Service Level and is documented in our Service Level Agreement (SLA) which is part of the sales and on-boarding process.
Our help desk software has automated monitoring and alerts where a ticket is approaching an SLA breach, which means we can monitor Service Level performance by way of SLA Breach reports, ensuring you get the best support possible.
Whilst email is the most commonly used support channel, customers can also create a user account in our help desk software to view all open tickets for your organization, including Open, Pending and Solved tickets.
By default each customer automatically receives our standard free support package . This is an email-only ticketing service and does not include telephone contact. For customers who require more than the standard support, we are pleased to offer the following premium support packages.
Standard Support - Free
- Email/Online tickets only
- No telephone support
- Business hours coverage: Mon - Fri, 8:30am to 5:00pm AEST, closed for Victorian public holidays
Premium Support - Gold
The Gold package extends the standard support levels to a higher, more responsive level at a reasonable price. Gold offers the following advantages:
- Phone support
- Faster defined response times on tickets
- Operational focus for fixing problems and answering questions fast.
- Price AUD$2500 per month
(ex GST for Australian customers).
Premium Support - Dedicated Account Manager
The top tier of our premium support offerings, an Account Manager is your go-to person. Your account manager will provide you with their mobile phone number and will be the single point of contact for all your questions, issues and support you require to obtain maximum benefit from PoolCar.
- All items provided in Gold
- Mobile number for your Account Manager
- Pricing is $5000 per month (ex GST for Australian customers).
'Fair Go' Policy
Standard (free) support is provided on a 'fair go' basis, meaning that we kindly ask customers to respect that the support service is a shared resource and that no one individual customer should consume a disproportionately large amount of support. In other words, customers with demanding support requirements will be encouraged to purchase premium support or training.