PoolCar can be integrated to your other internal systems via the API.
Full documentation is provided to developers on request. Developers need to obtain a key to authenticate their API calls.
Our APIs are exposed as SOAP web services. JSON can also be accommodated where required.
- Create booking
- Update booking
- List regos for a given cost centre
- Add – Adds a new driver record supplying Driver object
- Delete – Deletes a driver from the Driver Register by supplying a PoolCar Driver ID.
- Get Driver – Returns driver details as a Driver object by supplying an poolcar Driver ID.
- Licence Cancelled – Sets the licence status as Cancelled by supplying a PoolCar Driver ID.
- Licence Reinstated – Sets the licence status as either ‘OK’ or ‘Not Verified’ (depending if licence verification enabled) by supplying a PoolCar Driver ID.
- Licence Suspended – Sets the licence status as Suspended by supplying a PoolCar Driver ID.
- Licence Verified – Sets a driver licence as being Verified by supplying a poolcar Driver ID
- Update – Updates a driver record supplying Driver object. Returns OK if successful.
- Keys Checked In / Out – for integrating with electronic key lockers
- Create – Creates a user account using a user object
- Generate New Password – Generates a new password for a user account. Same as reset password
- LockUserAccount – Lock a user account to prevent them from signing in
- Update – Update a user account supplying new details as a user object
- Add – Add a new vehicle supplying a vehicle object
- Apply Odometer Reading – Apply odomoter reading to a vehicle
- Change Display Sequence – Change the display sequence or discouragement factor for a vehicle by rego
- Change Rego – Change a rego for a vehicle. Only singular instance supported
- Delete – Delete a vehicle from the vehicle register
- Get Vehicle – For a given rego, returns a vehicle object
- List CO2 Emissions By Vehicle – Not yet active
- List Regos – This method returns a list of vehicle non-deleted regos and a descriptor of each. Used primarily for rego field ajax type-ahead
- UnDelete – UnDeletes a vehicle from the vehicle register
- Update – Update vehicle details supplying a vehicle object. Only singular instance supported
- Vehicle Serviced – Not yet active