PoolCar + GPS
Combining booking data with GPS telematics trip data is the holy grail of understanding how, why and when your fleet is used. Understanding utilization is, after all, understanding usage. By integrating PoolCar car bookings with actual GPS trip data, you can eliminate paper log books, capture accurate odometer readings and generate FBT reports at the click of a button.
Entry Level GPS
GPS tracking technology has come a long way in a short time. PoolCar is now pleased to offer an inexpensive entry-level GPS tracking solution for fleets that require the basics such as odometer, routes travelled, current location and mapping. Ideal for fleets who need to make every dollar count.
Our entry level product can provide:
- Logbook data
- Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) reports
- Car's current location
- Privacy controls to automatically start/stop monitoring outside of business hours.
- Starting and ending odometer for each trip, ideal for internal charging or vehicle hire
- We can supply Optus, Telstra or Vodafone Global IoT/M2M sim card
- BYO GPS tracker, or we can supply reliable and proven units in either OBD-II plug-n-play style or hard wired units and even organize onsite installation.
..Or Go Advanced!
Advanced telematics platforms like those offered by our partners can provide everything that our entry level product can do, and then some! PoolCar can most likely be integrated to any platform you choose.
- Route planning and optimization
- Driver behavior alerts, such as excessive idling, harsh braking and rapid acceleration
- Reduce fuel wastage
- Duress or panic buttons
- Driver identification fobs
- Over speeding reports
- Satellite communication links for areas with no cellular coverage.
Use GPS data to identify under-utilized assets
Automatically download GPS trip data each evening to track and measure utilization. Calculate a company-wide average and clearly see those which fall well short of the average.